- STEP 1: Apply one coat of Strong Adhesion base coat.
- STEP 2: Once dry, apply Dope Taupe in a diagonal line starting on the right side top corner to the left side just below the center. Fill in.
- STEP 3: Using Fresh Princess, polish another diagonal line starting on the ride side. Make sure this line is parallel to the first. Fill in.
- STEP 4: Using Dope Taupe again, polish one last diagonal line starting at the top left corner to create two sharp, square corners.
- STEP 5: Allow a few minutes for the polish to dry then seal design with Fast Forward top coat.
- 1. Polish horizontal lines. Be sure to leave both large and small gaps when polishing lines. Note: they do not need to be perfectly straight.
- 2. Draw little C's to connect the lines. Note: If you flub really on a "C" really bad, just fill in the space with polish.
- 3. Fill in areas outside of C's with polish and seal with top coat. Note: it's ok, it if looks patchy. It makes it look more authentic.