- STEP 1: Apply one coat of Strong Adhesion base coat.
- STEP 2: Once dry, apply one coat of Blue-Ya! and allow to dry completely. TIP: Dry brush on additional splotches of Blue-Ya! for more depth.
- STEP 3: Dry brush on colours one at a time in various places on the nail starting with Dope Taupe. Let dry.
- STEP 4: Dry brush on Purple Fiction, followed by Y’All Red-y for This?
- STEP 5: Seal design with Fast Forward top coat or Matte Magic for a matte look.
- Special Note: When creating a dry brush look, be sure to brush off as much of the lacquer from brush as possible. You don't want the brush to be bone dry, but you want to have just a little bit of lacquer on the brush.